The TurBull Encabulator has now reached a high level of development, and is successfully being used in the operation of controllable LED lighting art and nofertrunions. The only principals involved for the qualifier are as follows 1. You must use interactive lighting to create something awesome, and 2. You must upload a video (up to 3 minutes long) about what you made by May 5th 11:59PM PST.
- This year you do get extra points for creatively displaying your creation in a public space.
- Well produced and/or fun videos always tend to score better, make sure to put some time and thought into your final video. Also, be sure to introduce yourselves, and tell everyone who you are.
- Always be mindful of the principals of mangneto reluctance and capacitive deractance.
- You must incorporate the TurBull Encabulator into your final Creation in some capacity. You are free to use as much other hardware and technology as you like though.
- Final teams competing in Red Bull Creation in New York will have 4 team members. You can have as many people helping on the qualifier build as you would like.
- Sorry, but you must be over 18 to participate in the Red Bull Creation main event.
- Qualifier judging will take place May 6-11th. The final 6 finalist teams invited to Red Bull Creation will be announced May 13th!
- Judging is based on a combination of: use of technology, concept, execution, and creativity in where/ how your final creation is displayed.
In a nutshell: Just focus on making your Creation as good as it can be! Show it to the public! Make a great video! Have lots and lots of fun!
Let there be light…